What’s Crexi Auctions?
Following the successful creation of our open marketplace and SaaS offerings designed to support the CRE industry, Crexi is thrilled to offer a comprehensive commercial real estate auction platform to our suite of services.
In 2019, Crexi began to strategically develop a team of transactional consultants and auction tech industry experts. In less than one year, Crexi has assembled a robust team with massive experience to deliver unparalleled success to our auction clientele. Collectively, our team of 11 offers nearly 100 years of online CRE technology expertise with unmatched familiarity in the transactional space.
We are thrilled to support all of your auction needs.
Happening Now at Crexi Auctions
Wednesday 9/16 is our Note Sales Pro Perspective webinar. This episode features all-star CRE titans from CBRE, Vӓrde, Trimont, JLL, and Eastdil Secured. Don’t miss it: here’s the link to register.
Currently, Crexi Auctions has nearly 40 properties available for purchase. Check out these assets to learn more about their respective 48-hour bidding windows before these assets are gone:
Our October retail auction event is a few short weeks away — be sure to mark your calendars and get registered to bid ASAP!
Top 5 Benefits of Auctions to Buyers
As a buyer, what benefits are there when participating in an online CRE auction? On Crexi, we’ve seen investors win top-notch, high value deals through our Auction platform that would’ve been more difficult to close on in the regular market. We break down our top five reasons why — if you’re in the market for commercial property — an auction may be the perfect arena for you to acquire your next asset.
- Auctions level the playing field. Everyone participates on the same terms, in the same bidding window of time. As such, individuals can compete with Blackstone if they have the funding on hand.
- You can participate on your terms. In auctions, the bidder decides whether or not to bid next on the deal. You always have the opportunity to bid again, or outbid the high bidder, or withdraw: an auction is a buyer’s market, every time. Participating in commercial real estate auctions online makes the process even easier.
- A chance to buy at a discount. You never know the seller’s motivation in an auction, and you may be able to procure a high potential property at a discounted price if a seller needs to sell quickly.
- Auctions offer deal certainty. Commercial auctions always occur at a set date, within a certain timed event and have the transaction set of terms agreed upon at the start of the bidding window. If you win the deal, the property is yours to own in 30 days.
- Limited competition in auctions. Not everyone is willing / able to participate in an auction, so you face limited competition should you discover your ideal next property investment.
Want to Learn More?
Explore our Auctions overview page to learn more about our product offering. Here, you can fill out the lead form so we know you’re interested. In response, you will be contacted to schedule a 1:1 with an auction expert, at a time that works best for you.
Talk to someone at Crexi Auctions to get started: