New product enhancements, feature releases, and bug fixes from the Crexi Product Team.
In January, we focused on improving the user experience across Crexi Intelligence and our iOS Mobile App. Review new product enhancements below from the Crexi Product Team.
- Users can now filter comps dating back to 1900.
- We’ve broadened the range previously available for users to reference property age
- Properties within Crexi comps will now show the square footage of the property lot size when the building’s square footage is unavailable.
- This update is helpful for land comps without buildings or for comps where the building square footage is unavailable
- Market Reports have been sunset on Crexi. Users can refer to the Crexi Data Center to access sales comps, property records, additional analytics and research trends.
- Crexi’s Cap Rate logic has been updated to take into account only NOI’s that were input within the last six months of the sale date.
- Properties mislabeled “Commercial” have been updated to “Multi-Family”
- Crexi users can now view flood zones nationwide through Crexi Intelligence!
- View flood zones at the zip code and county level.
- Flood Zones fall into three categories for low, medium and high risk areas.
Don’t forget, Crexi is available on iOS, with Android coming soon! Search and save listings on the go.
- Users will now be shown “similar properties” after clicking on a property description page
- Never miss out on an opportunity! With this new update, you’ll see properties that match your search criteria within the properties you click into
- Users can now share saved search groups on mobile.