Updates on new releases, bug fixes, and product enhancements straight from the Crexi Product Team.
- Find other listings that are similar to the one you are browsing. The “Similar Properties” section is now available on all sale listings! Search for a property now to take a look.
- To save you time, we’ve added your recent searches and saved searches as a dropdown to the search bar:
- We’ve improved the print layout for all active listings. Included in the print view is a section at the bottom for you to record any notes you might have related to that listing. Try it out today by clicking the print icon on any listing. 🖨
- Make sure that you have all the information you need when purchasing a commercial property. Sales listings that match an existing sales comp will now display its property history for PRO members and Intelligence subscribers!
- Broker Directory: Find the broker that is right for you by searching through the newly launched broker directory! Search for brokers based on their location, brokerage, asset type, association, or even the amount of listings they have sold. 🤝
- Listing Sync: If this feature is enabled, newly added or updated listings on your website will be automatically added and updated on Crexi. Check the box on your listings dashboard or your account settings to enable Listing Sync today! ✅
- My Listings: We squashed a few bugs including a persistent “Scheduled” label on the marketing widget, new listings that weren’t showing up in listing dashboard searches, and office addresses that weren’t saving while building or editing a listing.
- Marketing Campaigns: We’ve improved email settings and the recipient section so you can now send test emails without having to input any recipients! 📧
- Search Score: If a listing is vacant, its search score will no longer be impacted by the CAP rate, occupancy, lease type, and remaining term.
- Print View is now available for all Sales Comps! Ownership/financing info is also included in the print view. Start your search for sales comps now!
- Breadcrumbs have also been added on all sales comps pages so you don’t lose track of what you’re looking for.
- Just like the “Similar Properties” section on listings, we’ve added a section to Sales Comps in the form of “Similar Comps.”
- We’ve added another data point to Multifamily sales comps by including school district information, if available. Look for specific school districts in the search bar!
- Virtual Tours are launching later this month! Buyers and tenants will soon be able to request virtual tours from brokers that have this feature enabled! 🖥
- We’re improving lead management by building a new dashboard for brokers to see what’s happening across all of their listings and learn how to improve their listings’ visibility!