We launched a lot of exciting updates in March! We focused on improving the user experience across the Crexi Marketplace, Intelligence, Mobile and Auction. Review new product enhancements below from the Crexi Product Team.
Crexi Marketplace Updates
- Sales and Lease Property Dashboards have been updated:
- View impressions, traffic and level of interest for leads
- Auction-specific events for auction listings
- Curated recommendations based on activity
- View contact information (PRO only) and connect directly via Activity Feed
- Download lead reports on Activity Feed
- New users can now sign up as a “Tenant Rep Broker” within the sign-up module
- Users can now multi-select groups of leads to contact. Leads that fall into multiple categories will only show up on the list once, and only receive the communication once.
- Users can now contact Pinned Leads
- Users can now search by zip code in the search dropdown
- Mobile Home Parks, Senior Living and Self Storage have been separated out into their own property types
- Airports have been added as a subtype filter within “Special Purpose” sale listings
- Recipients of Crexi Platinum Broker Awards will now see a “Platinum Broker” Badge on their profile and listings
- Users can now view Property Records:
- Search by address, APN or by clicking a Parcel boundary
- Access ownership history, contact information, and property details
- Visibility settings are now available for various components like OM’s, Marketing Description and Investment Description when closing a listing.
- New users can select industry roles and add a phone number at the point of sign up and users can now execute CA’s on iOS.
- When a deal is sold, it is now shifted to Under Contract, which removes the submit LOI button and winning bid price from the Property Details Page.