The latest PRO Perspective webinar explores creating a strong CRE company ethos with Dan Spiegel, Managing Director at Coldwell Banker Commercial.
Crexi’s PRO Perspective series explores various aspects of the commercial real estate industry in conversation with some of the top CRE professionals in the industry. Each episode features a different guest to tap into their wealth of CRE expertise and explore the latest trends and updates from the world of commercial real estate.
Crexi’s own Yannis Papadakis chats with Dan to discuss navigating the CRE investor patterns emerging in the wake of coronavirus and how CRETech solves relevant pain points in a post-COVID world. The conversation also covers the strength of a strong brand in uncertain times and finding commercial real estate opportunities regardless of market conditions.
- Create communication and operational processes that are designed to scale as your company does, and adapt them regularly to keep them up-to-date.
- If you build a product that provides consistent and continually improved value for your people and addresses their pain points, they will keep giving you their business and champion your brand to others.
- Millennials are slowly starting to consider real estate (commercial and residential) as an investment option for increased stability and diversification.
- While we’re still relatively early in the COVID-19 cycle, there are plenty of business development opportunities for brokers and investors. Virtual conferences and networking events bring connections to your living room computer.
- Social media channels are a valuable tool not only for engagement and advertising but for reaffirming your brand and studying trends and relevant ideas in commercial real estate.
Check out the PRO Perspective episode here:
About Dan Spiegel
Dan Spiegel serves as Managing Director at Coldwell Banker Commercial, responsible for the strategy, implementation, and overall operation of the global brand. At CBC, Dan manages and oversees growth, franchise servicing, and platform development for over 3,000 commercial professionals and 150 franchisees worldwide. Before joining CBC, Spiegel led as EVP of US Operations at Colliers International. During his tenure, Spiegel led the integration of acquired businesses and brokerage division initiatives as Colliers expanded its US footprint.
Spiegel is a licensed broker with over 30 years of commercial real estate experience, including involvement with CRETech and Urban Land Institute. He received his Bachelor’s degree at the University of California in Berkeley and his Masters of Urban Planning at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign.
As always, we welcome your feedback and invite you to share your great ideas with our product team. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.