Updates on new releases, bug fixes, and product enhancements straight from the Crexi Product Team.
This month we’ve launched two completely new products — one of them is a special project we’ve been working on for the past year! 🎉
Our new mobile app, Crexi Real Estate, has launched on the iOS App Store. We’re thrilled for everyone to easily find their next property and to experience Crexi in this new format.
We’ve also added a Data Center to our Intelligence subscription so you can now research CRE trends and generate up-to-date reports based on location and property type. We hope you enjoy this release and would love to hear your feedback on these new products. 👍
- Mobile App: The Crexi Real Estate App is officially live on the iOS App Store! In this initial launch, you’ll be able to search, filter, and share listings, view photos and offering memorandums, and call or email brokers with one tap. We have many features planned for the future and hope you find this app useful when you need instant access to commercial listings. Download the Crexi mobile app here. 📱
- Auction: We’ve made it easier than ever to register for property auctions by updating the functionality and user interface for bidders. Start searching for a property in an auction today!
- Navigation: As you may have noticed, “Research” is now available as a tab on the main navigation bar. This tab provides easy access to tools related to Intelligence, like Sales Comps and the Data Center. We have some more exciting tools planned for this tab, so stay tuned!
- Search: We heard your feedback and redesigned our tiles in search results to show the full address and location for all comps, sales, and lease listings. We hope that this change makes searching more convenient — start searching for your next property now. 🔎
- Search Score: Improving your lease listing’s search score is now just one click away with the new modal for lease listings. Raise your search score to ensure that your lease listings are shown to as many users as possible. View your lease listings here!
- Lease Leads: The pin feature has existed for sale leads for the past few months and we received requests to add it to lease leads as well. We’re happy to announce that you can now pin leads on your lease listings to bring them to the top of your contact list. Start pinning your top leads today! 📌
- Lease Listings: Owners/Managers can now be listed as the contacts on all lease listings and activate listings For Lease By Owner (FLBO). Contact our support team if you’d like to add an owner/manager to your listing.
- Data Center: With this new tool, you can access and compare unique reports across top MSAs and property types. See buyer interest, trends of cap rates, average days on market, and more. Start researching now with our data center. 📈
- Insights: We’ve heard some great feedback on the insights tab over the past few weeks and decided to expand the functionality beyond search results. The insights tab is also available in both sale and lease saved property groups. See insights for your saved groups here. 📊
Map Overlays: Our Intelligence team has been working hard to get map overlays ready across sale and lease search results. Population count is almost ready to launch with a few other metrics planned for the near future!