Happy Q3 and Q4 from Crexi! Everyone here works to constantly improve our platform to ensure you have all the tools needed to close more deals, understand the latest data, and streamline transactions every day.
Check out the latest product updates below—and stay tuned for more! We’ll continually update this page with the latest releases from the product team.
Q4 Product Updates
- Property Records Search
- You can now easily search Nationwide Property Records on desktop, iOS, and Android by address, location, or parcel. With an Intelligence or PRO subscription, view detailed property and ownership contact information and apply advanced filters like lot details, ownership details, and more.
- Contacts have changed! PRO users can now easily upload, edit and message their contact lists in one place. Leads previously located under “Contacts” can now be found under “Lead Activity.”
Q3 Product Updates
- Our Placer.ai partnership is live:
- Foot traffic trends for Overall foot traffic, Retail chain foot traffic and Dining Chain foot traffic
- See foot traffic trends year-over-year and month-over-month on the zip code and county level
- Ownership contact information is available for PRO and Intelligence subscribers!
- Get accurate ownership contact information for all properties nationwide, including phone number
- Ownership information is also available on iOS and Android
- On Crexi.com, users can now search by Current Location.
- Parcel Boundaries are now available in the Crexi Mobile App for PRO and Intelligence subscribers! Users can zoom in on the map to view parcels and click to view property records.
- Crexi app users can instantly see the latest updates on their searches, properties, and lead information on Mobile with the new Alerts Feed feature.
- Introducing Top Performing Lease Listings Emails. View top-performing active lease listings that receive the most page views.
**Bonus: it’s available to all users.
- Also in Lease news, you can now back-date a listing’s available date. It’s a small change but greatly benefits users who want to show listing transparency.
- Easily navigate back to Dashboard and back to My Listings directly from the “edit listing” page.
- To help users narrow their search and quickly navigate back to specific results in as few clicks as possible, search filters will automatically apply when you return to that exact search from the dropdown in the search bar.
- New to Mobile: Access Broker Tools from your mobile to see your active listings, contact leads, share listings, and update listing status.