This episode of The Crexi Podcast looks at the world of auctions amid inflation and changing economic conditions with Andre Cuadrado of Xchange.Loans.
The Crexi Podcast explores various aspects of commercial real estate in conversation with top industry professionals. In each episode, we feature different guests, tapping into their wealth of expertise and exploring the latest trends in commercial real estate.
In this episode, Crexi’s Yannis Papadakis sits down with Andre to chat through current happenings in debt and note sales, how lienholders are managing their debt partnerships, and what the future holds for the commercial real estate market in an inflationary economy.
Their wide-ranging conversation covers:
- The utility of online auction as a fast, successful method for the disposition of assets and notes.
- The long-term economic impact of government stimuli and other pandemic fiscal policies on commercial property and businesses.
- How increasing interest rates are impacting current acquisition and disposition activity and the impact of inflation on business operational forecasts.
- What potential buyers of loan notes should look for in an investment opportunity, whether they’re performing or non-performing assets.
- Potential headwinds for commercial real estate players.
- And much more!
Listen to the episode here:
Prefer video? This episode also lives on our Youtube channel:
About Andre Cuadrado:
Andre Cuadrado is the Founder and Principal of Rhenium Capital, a boutique national Loan Sale Advisory firm, and CEO of Xchange.Loans. Based on extensive experience selling non-performing loans for community banks, private lenders, regional & large banks and special servicers, Andre developed the Xchange.Loans platform specifically to maximize the recoverable value of non-performing loans in a secure open market transaction. Prior to founding both firms, Andre founded and ran the V&A department of Auction.com Commercial (now Ten-X) and was an originations analyst for ING Investment Management (now Voya).
Crexi is transforming commercial real estate with advanced, integrative technology and data analytics designed to accelerate every CRE stakeholder’s success. From trading properties to machine-learning-powered industry Intelligence, Crexi’s intuitive CRE solutions accelerate transaction velocity and have empowered nearly 2 million monthly users to close $330 billion in deals and market over $2 trillion in property value.