This episode covers relationships as a way to build a nationally successful brand with Glen Kunofsky, CEO and Founder of NNN Pro Group.
The Crexi Podcast explores various aspects of the commercial real estate industry in conversation with some of the top CRE professionals in the space. In each episode, we feature different guests to tap into their wealth of CRE expertise and explore the latest trends and updates from the world of commercial real estate.
In this episode, Crexi’s Ashley Kobovitch and guest host Eli Randel, COO of Crexi, sit down with Glen to discuss the origins of NNN Pro Group, his extensive career path, relationship-based advisory philosophies as a broker, and the current state of the net lease market. Their wide-ranging conversation includes:
- Introductions and early lessons learned in Glen’s first few years of commercial real estate
- Important mentors, favorite mistakes, and the importance of specialization early in one’s career
- The origins of NNN Pro Group, growing a brand, what net-lease investors prioritize in terms of deals, and what sets them apart from other commercial real estate subsectors
- Prioritizing relationships, a client-centric approach, and creating lifetime customers
- Maintaining a start-up mentality with an established company culture and how to retain top-tier talent for the long term
- Current happenings in the national net lease market.
- And much more!
Listen to the episode here:
Prefer video? The episode also lives on our Youtube page:
About Glen Kunofsky:
Glen Kunofsky is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of the NNN Pro Group, the market-leading net-lease brokerage team in the country. Since its inception over 20 years ago, Glen and his team have closed over $30 billion in transactions, across more than 10,000 properties, with over $5.6 billion completed this past year.
Glen has a long track record of working with some of the nation’s largest institutional real estate companies, including publicly-traded REITs, private equity funds, hedge funds, and high-net-worth individuals, family offices, and developers. His vast knowledge and experience structuring sale-leaseback programs and brokering, acquiring, managing, and advising on some of the most complex transactions across retail, office, and industrial properties, has made him a leader in the commercial real estate industry.
Glen currently resides in New York City with his wife and two children. Glen is involved in several organizations outside the office, including YPO, the Adaptive Sports Foundation, Arizona State University, and the Victor Green Foundation.
Crexi is transforming commercial real estate with advanced, integrative technology and data analytics designed to accelerate every CRE stakeholder’s success. From trading properties to machine-learning-powered industry Intelligence, Crexi’s intuitive CRE solutions accelerate transaction velocity and have empowered over 2 million monthly users to close $440 billion in deals and market over $5 trillion in property value.