This episode of The Crexi Podcast explores strategies and trends in net lease investments with Landan Dory, VP at Avison Young.
The Crexi Podcast explores various aspects of commercial real estate in conversation with top industry professionals. In each episode, we feature different guests, tapping into their wealth of expertise and exploring the latest trends in the world of commercial real estate.
In this episode, Crexi’s Yannis Papadakis joins Landan to deep-dive into where operators are seeing the most success in the current investment landscape, and how brokers and buyers should think when approaching single tenant net leases.
Their wide-ranging conversation covers:
- The fundamentals of investing in single tenant net leases and the current landscape of trade activity.
- What investors are looking for in single tenant net lease deals and what factors should be kept in mind when appraising a net lease property.
- The pros and cons of investing in single tenant net leases and how they can best complement an investment portfolio.
- What’s next for the future of STNL transaction volume in a post-COVID landscape.
- Early lessons and tools learned to form relationships with brokers and principles, and recommendations on setting oneself up for a successful career trajectory.
- And much more!
Listen to the episode here:
Prefer video? The episode also lives on our Youtube page:
About Landan Dory:
Landan Dory of Avison Young’s Austin office specializes in the acquisition, disposition and advisory of single-tenant net lease (STNL) assets nationwide. Mr. Dory began his career at Marcus & Millichap where he quickly became a top producer in his region.
In his first two years as a broker, Mr. Dory personally completed over $30M in real estate transactions in 14 states, earning firm-wide recognition. Landan joined Avison Young in May of 2020 to kickstart the firm’s growth and net lease presence in Texas.
Mr. Dory is a proud native Texan. He attended Baylor University and graduated with his Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance and Corporate Strategy. In this time, he started and operated several small businesses while a full-time student.
Crexi is CRE’s fastest-growing marketplace, advanced technology and data platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. From searching for properties to Intelligence, our easy-to-use platform is designed to help buyers, tenants and brokers close deals faster than ever imagined. With millions of users and trillions in property value, Crexi is your solution for CRE success.