This episode of The Crexi Podcast dives into the current land market in East Texas with Andy Flack, Principal at Homeland Properties and a 2022 Crexi Platinum Award winner.
The Crexi Podcast explores various aspects of commercial real estate in conversation with top industry professionals. In each episode, we feature different guests, tapping into their wealth of expertise and exploring the latest trends in commercial real estate.
In this episode, Crexi’s Yannis Papadakis sits down with Andy to discuss his career path, lessons learned, and important things to understand about land sales in East Texas.
Their wide-ranging conversation covers:
- Forming relationships with current and prospective landowners to build a widespread network.
- What current trends and foundational differences set East Texas’ land market apart from other timber and recreational-focused regions.
- What investors are looking for when evaluating land deals in East Texas.
- The impact of Texas’ surging population and economic development on investment activity and land deals in the coming years.
- Andy’s philosophy of achieving and maintaining expertise in his commercial real estate niche.
- And much more!
Listen to the episode here:
Prefer video? The episode also lives on our Youtube page:
About Andy Flack:
Andy Flack has 37 years of experience as a State of Texas licensed real estate broker, specializing in land, timberland, and high profile real estate business. His responsibilities include market and property analysis, research, strategic planning, and assisting clients with acquisition and disposition. Most clients are corporate industrial owners, developers, TIMOs, REIT’s, private equity groups, and high net-worth individuals and families.
Mr. Flack has consulted and directed sales of over 1,000,000+ acres in Texas since 2000. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Sam Houston State University in Agribusiness with over 40 post-graduate hours in real estate economics. He also holds the prestigious title of an Accredited Land Consultant through the Realtors Land Institute. Most recently, Andy is an inaugural winner of one of Crexi’s Platinum Broker Awards for Land Sales.
Crexi is transforming commercial real estate with advanced, integrative technology and data analytics designed to accelerate every CRE stakeholder’s success. From trading properties to machine-learning-powered industry Intelligence, Crexi’s intuitive CRE solutions accelerate transaction velocity and have empowered nearly 2 million monthly users to close $330 billion in deals and market over $2 trillion in property value.